Skip to product information
1 of 1

BIOFITEA (30 tea bags)

BIOFITEA (30 tea bags)

Regular price $20.00 NZD
Regular price $0.00 NZD Sale price $20.00 NZD
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Biofit Tea is made from first class Senna herb carefully processed to comply with the meticulous international standards of herbal teapreparation.

It reduces weight by flushing out the unwanted fats and toxins from the body.

Each tea bag contains 75% Senna Leaves and 25% Senna Pods.

Benefits:
- No chemical solution added
- Regular consumption promotes not only a slimmer and sexy figure but also a healthy digestive system.
- For best result, drink Biofit tea before bedtime

Place Of Origin:

Philippines

View full details